Enjoy that smile now and pay for it later in four equal fortnightly payments! Afterpay allows you to spread out the cost of your treatment with no added interest, and no additional fees (if you pay on time).
You will need
- An Australian bank payment card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Have a valid email address and mobile phone number
- Must be capable of entering a legal binding contract
- This is just a brief summary of the information. Please refer to the website for more details here.
Things to know about Afterpay
- The funds for your first fortnightly payment will need to be available when you visit our clinic
- Spending limits will depend on whether you are a new or existing Afterpay customer, and on the orders you currently have with Afterpay
- If you fail to make payment on time – you will be charged an initial late fee of $10 and a further fee of $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date. Late fees can also increase depending on how many times you are late.
- A pre-auth is taken at sign up with Afterpay to verify your nominated card it working. Once the pre-auth is approved, the transaction is voided.
How to Use Afterpay
- Download the app on your phone and sign up
- Book your appointment with us
- Check your spend limit by pressing the barcode icon in your Afterpay App ( we will check this at reception before appt as well)
- Our receptionist will then scan the barcode
- Afterpay will debit your first fortnightly payment from your nominated card
- Payment schedule will be displayed in your App
Interested? Contact us to book your consultation today!