Dental Payment Options
We offer multiple dental payment options to our patients to ensure their experience at our clinic is both pleasant and accommodating.We accept all major credit cards. Using your card, we can also process healthfund rebates and quotes on the spot for all Australian Health Insurance Funds.
Your well being and dental health is our top priority. Our comprehensive treatment plans are developed with you to create the optimum treatment plan that is most suited for you.
- HCF First Choice
- NIB- Quantas Assure, Suncorp, Apia, AAMI and TAL
We also accept Smiles.com
We’ll process your rebate at the time of payment. We also complete work for Veterans Affairs (DVAs), Child Dental Benefits Schedule & Gold Coast Oral Health Services (GCOHS).
Denticare Payment Plan
What is Denticare?
Denticare is a simple Direct Debit Payment Solution facilitating the direct debit of your bank account or credit card to pay for your Dental Treatment Payment Plan that we establish at a consultation appointment.
The most significant benefit is you can access the treatment you need and want. Denticare is a no interest payment plan that can be tailored to suit your needs. You can finally get the dental treatment you want rather than putting it off until you can save up for it. See information below:
- No Interest or Credit Checks ($25 fee for late payments)
- Minimum payment plan amount of $500 (after deposit)
- Maximum payment – discuss with receptionist
- Maximum term 24 months (as long as plan is over $2000)
- Minimum 20% deposit paid by patient up front + Admin Fee
- Set up fee added to your first payment
This is just a brief summary of information. For more information please refer to the Denticare website here.
Afterpay (Coming soon)
Enjoy that smile now and pay for it later in four equal fortnightly payments! Afterpay allows you to spread out the cost of your treatment with no added interest, and no additional fees (if you pay on time).
You will need
- An Australian bank payment card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Have a valid email address and mobile phone number
- Must be capable of entering a legal binding contract
- This is just a brief summary of the information. Please refer to the website for more details here.
Things to know about Afterpay
- The funds for your first fortnightly payment will need to be available when you visit our clinic
- Spending limits will depend on whether you are a new or existing Afterpay customer, and on the orders you currently have with Afterpay
- If you fail to make payment on time – you will be charged an initial late fee of $10 and a further fee of $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date. Late fees can also increase depending on how many times you are late.
- A pre-auth is taken at sign up with Afterpay to verify your nominated card it working. Once the pre-auth is approved, the transaction is voided.
How to Use Afterpay
- Download the app on your phone and sign up
- Book your appointment with us
- Check your spend limit by pressing the barcode icon in your Afterpay App ( we will check this at reception before appt as well)
- Our receptionist will then scan the barcode
- Afterpay will debit your first fortnightly payment from your nominated card
- Payment schedule will be displayed in your App
Interested? Contact us to book your consultation today!
To find out more about our dental payment options, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. Our staff are more than happy to answer any queries you might have.