We are your local provider for children dentistry at Varsity Smiles, we encourage a family-friendly environment. We’re here to help you and your family develop a positive attitude towards dental health.
Affordable children dentistry in Varsity Lakes
- At Varsity Smiles we encourage parents to get the benefits of our affordable children dentistry. Our dental team will help you with ways to encourage an excellent dental hygiene schedule for your child at an early age. Especially when your child can participate in activities with basic coordination skills, it’s time to get them brushing! Make sure it’s regular, every morning and every night.
- Encourage healthy eating- healthy eating plays a crucial role in maintaining good oral hygiene.
- Start visiting dentists regularly- Make the trip to the dentist’s fun, and this will convey a positive impact on your child’s attitude towards good dental health.
DENTAL CHECK-UPS are an essential part of children’s dentistry
– Varsity Smiles provides comprehensive dental examination and oral health assessments for infants through to teenagers.
We provide Invisalign orthodontic treatment to correct malocclusion and work with local orthodontists on fixed braces to get the desired outcome for your child’s growing dentition. Get the most affordable children dentistry in Varsity Lakes.
CUSTOM MOUTHGUARDS at children dentistry varsity lakes
We recognise the important role competitive spots play in our community, from time to time accidents happen, so it’s important to take the best possible precautions to avoid oral damage. We manufacture 3 different levels of custom mouth guards.
SINGLE LAMINATE – These are a high-quality single layer mouthguard. They offer genuine protection for low/ medium impact sports.
- Single colour
- Ages 5-12
- Suitable for (Basketball, soccer, netball)
DOUBLE LAMINATE – These are ideal for high impact sports which require a professional level of protection.
- Single or mixed colours
- Suitable age 13 plus
- Suitable for medium impact sports (AFL, rugby, hockey)
BOXING OR FIGHTING GUARDS – These are advanced mouth guards, which offer 3 layers of retention and protection. They offer protection against extreme impact.
- Suitable for age 13 plus
- High impact sports (boxing, taekwondo, kick boxing)
FISSURE SEALANTS-children dentistry Varsity Lakes
A fissure seal is offered as a way of preventing decay, some molar teeth develop with deep grooves and pits, and it is difficult to brush food and bacteria out of them. If left unattended, this may lead to caries (decay). Fissure seals are used as a way to seal the groove and pits to prevent caries (decay).
To Note: Any dental procedure carries risks which also may depend on your general health. This will be discussed with you prior to any dental intervention. Before proceeding you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner such as your dentist or your doctor.
If you would like to learn more about how Varsity Smiles can help you, or to book an appointment, please contact us. Varsity Smiles is conveniently located on the corner of the Christine Avenue and Bermuda St and is only a short commute from Varsity Lakes, Robina, Mudgeeraba, Reedy Creek, Burleigh Waters, Burleigh Heads, Miami and Mermaid Waters.